Here is how our rates work. Please remember I am a Coast Guard licensed professional. My rates are at the industry standards.
Required Delivery Crew: Vessels 50 feet and under requires one deckhand. Vessels over 50 feet may require two and so on depending on the size of your vessel.
Delivery Captain Rates:
CAPTAIN: For local cruises three hours and under $150 and $50 for deck hand if required. Any trips over three hours will be $300 for local activity in the Treasure Coast area.
For vessel transports: $400 per day up to 50 tons, and $425/day for 50 – 100 ton vessels. Deckhand/s: $125 per day or $150 for credentialed crew.
Charter Fishing Rates:
Half Day: $375
Full Day: $550
Night Trips: $400
All rates are for up to 4 customers, each additional customer after that (max of 6) is $50 extra per person. Kids under 16 are free with their parents only. **Ask about my military, veteran, police and fire discounts.**
I run a 23-ft center console T-Top capable of fishing the Indian River Lagoon and offshore waters. During your trip, it is not uncommon to catch a wide variety of species to include: SNOOK, REDFISH, TROUT, SHEEPSHEAD, SNAPPER, GROUPER, MAHI, MACKERAL and many more. My primary goals are to insure your safety, teach you how to fish our beautiful waterways and facilitate a fun day or night on the water. I provide all necessary tackle and gear needed for the day and a large cooler of ice and drinks along with the required fishing license. I do allow beer on board provided consumption is responsible.
Call or email me to book your charter today.
Delivery Captain Fees:
- Provisions: a $25 a day per diem for all crew for food and water.
- Travel: Travel costs are at the vessel owners expense using the most practical means depending on distance
- Travel days will require half of the above mentioned rates
- Fuel, oil and other consumables will be at the owner’s expense. A deposit ahead of time will be required for fuels costs
- Dockage fees will be expected for port calls since we do not run 24 hours a day. A typical transit day will be from dusk to dawn depending on weather conditions and route
- A deposit will be required to put your vessel on my schedule to secure sailing dates and obtain crew
- Payments: I accept cash, check and online Pay Pal. All checks must clear prior to departing.
** Cancellation Policy: Captain Randy at his sole discretion may cancel or postpone a delivery or charter due to weather conditions or any unsafe condition of vessel or unforeseen circumstances beyond his control. Every effort will be made to reschedule the delivery or charter under the same terms and conditions. **
Captain Randy is not responsible for any loss incurred by the customer as a result of a cancellation except for the fees paid, any fees would be refunded. If the customer cancels the reservation for any reason, 50 % of the amount will not be refunded.